Post by erikronkimfan on Sept 26, 2016 16:48:02 GMT -5
Before I begin, I must mention that this is the ACTUAL very first episode.
Here are my thoughts on this very first episode.
1. Rufus sure was a lifesaver unclogging that copier so Kim could get her term paper printed, considering she had to do it twice when Rufus fell into the copier! It's too bad she still ended up being late for class which included running into Mr. Barkin in the hall & she ended up getting detention! (I must mention that normally Mr. Barkin had dark hair but in this very first episode, he had blonde hair.)
2. I must admit that Jim & Tim a.k.a. The Tweebs were pretty cute & fun. I'm glad Kim's parents allowed Kim to go on a mission on a school night, considering she gave them the "puppy dog pout".
3. While Prof. Akari mentioned his blueprint disc for a robotic tick was stolen, it was a shame that it brought back bad summer camp memories for Ron.
4. It was cute when Dr. Drakken was singing about building his own robot tick & Shego sarcastically said he was singing out loud.
5. I kinda liked it when after Wade introduced Ron & Kim to who Shego was, Ron started having a crush on her in which Kim told him she definitely wasn't his type!
6. I didn't blame Kim for her wanting detention to be over with! It was nice that Ron used Rufus to scare Mr. Barkin so Kim could get back to the mission.
7. When Ron & Kim got captured while sneaking into Drakken's island, it was funny when he introduced himself to them & Kim had no clue who he was! It was great when she used her elastic lipstick to defend herself & Ron against those sharks as well as use her compact to deflect those lasers so they could escape while the island exploded!
8. Back at Middleton High, it was so sad that during cheerleading practice Mr. Barkin embarrassed Kim about still having detention in front of the other cheerleaders, including Bonnie who said "Cheerleaders don't get detention."
9. At detention, it wasn't pretty when Big Mike, Junior & Vinnie noticed something on Kim's nose which turned out to be the robot tick!!! I'm glad Kim was still able to get out of detention before it exploded, even though Mr. Barkin was furious about it.
10. It sure was exciting when Ron & Kim were being chased not only by Mr. Barkin but also by Drakken & Shego! It was great when Kim saved Mr. Barkin & the students from Drakken's gravitation ray!
11. I thought the fight between Kim & Shego at Bueno Nacho was excellent!
12. It was great that Big Mike helped Kim by sitting on Shego so Ron could use that super hot sauce to remove that robot tick off Kim's nose.
13. It was so funny to see Drakken hang from that Bueno Nacho sign after Kim threw the tick at him and it finally exploded!
14. Although Kim still had detention, I liked when Ron reminded Mr. Barkin about Kim saving his life. It was very nice of Kim painting Big Mike's fingernails as a way of saying thanks for helping her.
Very good first episode. 4 stars