Post by erikronkimfan on Sept 29, 2016 14:56:15 GMT -5
Here are my thoughts on this episode:
1. It was great seeing Kim climb that Cliffside to rescue that baby eagle. It's too bad Ron couldn't get the hang of it though. Then, when she fell off the cliff, I'm glad she hangglided down safely. I wish I could say the same for Ron who landed in a tree.
2. It was kinda cute of Kim's dad to use the Kimmunicator to remind her that it was family game night. I loved when that forest ranger who was played by Roz Ryan told Kim's dad that he should be very proud of his daughter.
3. It was nice of Kim to explain to Ron why her cousin Larry was so annoying to her, considering it took all night to explain!
4. At Middleton High, it was great how Wade used a hologram to explain their next mission which was to help an archaeologist named Lord Monty Fist find a rare artifact, even though it almost scared Ron to death!
5. When they got to the monkey temple, it was so sad that it freaked Ron out all because it brought back bad summer camp memories of when he had to share a cabin with a mean chimpanzee! It was no better when Ron learned that the artifact they were looking for was a jade monkey statue!
6. Inside the temple, I'm glad Kim survived all the Indiana Jones-style traps to get the jade monkey statue out, including the snakes! I'm surprised Kim didn't say, "Snakes? Why did it have to be snakes?"
7. In the overnight camp, it wasn't pretty seeing Ron & Kim battle a hooded ninja who then escaped with the jade monkey!
8. Kim sure was disappointed that she not only lost the jade monkey but also learned her dad was able to arrange a makeup family game night with the annoying cousin Larry!
9. It was great when Wade mentioned why the ninja stole the jade monkey. It was because the jade monkey had ancient monkey fist ninja powers!
10. It wasn't pretty to learn that Lord Monty Fist was not only the hooded ninja who stole the jade monkey but he also had genetic monkey DNA & he had 4 jade monkeys to make him the ultimate monkey ninja!!!
11. I loved when Wade created a hologram of Kim to fill in for her family game night so she could continue the mission, even if Kim wasn't sure about using it.
12. While Ron & Kim battled Monkey Fist, I was as surprised as Ron was that he was with Kim's hologram & Kim herself was with cousin Larry! I'm just glad Ron & Kim's hologram found a secret passage to escape! It's too bad Monkey Fist & his army of monkeys surrounded them!
13. I was really glad when, after a little help from cousin Larry's video game knowledge, Ron was able to absorb the jade monkey's magic so he could battle Monkey Fist in which he did a great job using monkey kung fu! I also loved that Rufus absorbed some too to battle Monkey Fist's assistant!
14. After Rufus toppled those jade statues & Monkey Fist caught them, I heard the best dialogue in the episode:
Monkey Fist: Mystical monkey power will still be mine!!!
Ron: Monkey this, you hairy freak!!!
That was when Ron knocked out Monkey Fist with one huge karate kick & destroyed the jade statues as well!
15. At cousin Larry's, I loved when Kim congratulated Larry for helping Ron & then congratulated Ron for doing great battling Monkey Fist. I'm kinda glad she split before she got bored to death with any more geek talk!
A great episode! 4 stars!