Post by erikronkimfan on Sept 27, 2016 19:01:09 GMT -5
Here are my thoughts on this episode:
1. It was funny when while Wade told Kim that Dr. Drakken escaped from prison, he mentioned that she was broke so she couldn't afford a new green jacket & then a mishap at school that was written in her diary!
2. In the arctic, I loved seeing Kim go after Shego on a snowboard! It was so mean of Shego to insult Kim's sweater right after Kim complimented Shego's new green jacket!
3. I'm glad Kim steered the snowmobile into a drift before Shego's explosive went off. It's too bad Drakken & Shego escaped with a laser drill. It's also a shame Ron couldn't ride a snowboard.
4. It seems Jim & Tim need more practice with their science projects.
5. When Kim's parents told her they wouldn't buy her the new jacket, I first loved when Kim's dad mentioned that money actually DOES grow on trees because it's made of paper & then I thought it was nice of her mom to suggest getting a part-time job at Bueno Nacho since she & Ron hang out there a lot anyway.
6. I absolutely loved when Ron created The Naco.
7. I absolutely loved when Kim used the "puppy dog pout" to get Ron to join her in her part-time job!!!
8. Kim sure was upset when she saw how Ron was doing a better job than her.
9. It was so cute how Kim got Rufus to cover for her so she could find out from Wade what Drakken & Shego were up to.
10. It was NOT pretty when Kim quit her job when not only Ron got promoted to being Kim's boss but then he refused to assist her on the mission!
11. It was funny when Kim's mom had her on speaker phone during brain surgery!
12. I loved Kim's reaction to the hair-dryer shaped grappling hook by saying she'd rather towel off her hair.
13. At the Wisconsin cheese factory which was made out of cheese, Kim & Shego's fight was excellent! Shego had the best dialogue: "Face it, pumpkin. Fashion isn't the only thing in which I'm a step ahead!" It was so sad when Kim got captured. I must admit, I liked how Kim told Drakken she knew about him using the laser to drill into the magma. His "Phase 2 " about using the magma to destroy all of Wisconsin to create his own empire was very "mad scientist"-ish!
14. I loved the showdown sequence between Ron & Ned about which was more important: his job or saving Kim. I was so happy that he chose to save Kim!!!
15. It was such a shame that when Ron got to the factory to save Kim, he got captured by Shego!
16. It was really sweet to see Ron & Kim forgive each other.
17. It was so cute when Rufus freed Ron & Kim!
18. While Kim & Shego battled, I loved when Ron messed up the laser's controls to make the magma make all the cheese melt! I loved hearing Ron yell "Boo-yah!" for the first time! I was so relieved that Ron & Kim escaped while Drakken & Shego got buried in melted cheese!
19. It was hilarious seeing Shego buried face first in all that cheese!
20. I agreed with Kim that it was so sweet of Ron to buy her that jacket with his bonus! I really loved how Kim sweetly hugged Ron. It's too bad that Ned bought the same jacket as well.
Excellent episode! This is one of my all-time favorite episodes! A 5 star episode!!!